Tab Panel Magic v1.1.1 update
- Increases default support for individual Tabs from 10 to 50 per widget.
- Increases default support for widgets per page from 10 to 50 per page.
Also includes Cumulative Fixes from 1.1.0 Update:
Adds compatibility enhancements to allow interoperability with Accordion Panel Magic, Glide Panel Magic, and Elevator Panel Magic.
Also includes Cumulative Fixes from 1.0.8 Update:
Fixes an issue caused by an Apple OS X Tiger bug that caused the interface to become unstable if the Insert Bar Icon was used to invoke the system and a style theme change was made.
Also fixes a minor cosmetic issue in all versions of Dreamweaver that caused the Modify mode of the interface to be available even if the page did not contain a Tab Panel Component. This update does not effect functionality or performance in any web browsers.
Also Includes the following cumulative feature enhancements
from prior updates:
- Fixes an IE6 issue that occured when a Tab content panel contained one or more nested tables and/or links set to display block - causing the panel content's visibility to sometimes vacillate as the tab buttons were clicked
- Fixes an IE7 CSS issue to enable all animated transitions
- Adds new gliding animation effect. The smooth gliding effect is supported by major modern browsers including:
- MSIE 6.x and up (including MSIE 7)
- Firefox 1.x and up (Win & Mac)
- Opera 7.0 and up (Win & Mac)
- Mozilla 1.x and up
- Netscape 7.x and up
- Safari 1.x and up
- Camino .8 and up
- Gracefully degrades to a non-animated transition in older browsers
- Adds support for pages running the PVII Equal Height Columns Scripts
Do you need it?
Open your Extension Manager (Commands :: Manage Extensions) and check the Tab Panel Magic version number. If your current full version is less than 1.1.1, you need the update.
To download the latest full version,1.1.1, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Install the extension using the Extension Manager
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
To update existing Tab Panels
Follow the procedure:
- Open the page that contains your Tab Panel
- Locate the p7tp folder at the same level as your page
- Expand the folder and locate the p7tpscripts.js inside
- Delete the p7tpscripts.js file.
- Dreamweaver will advise you that there are pages that use this file and ask if you want to delete the file anyway. Say yes
- Click the Tab Panel Magic icon or choose Modify :: Studio VII :: Modify Tab Panel Magic by PVII
- The TPM user interface will open in Modify Mode
- Click OK
- The updated TPM system will automatically generate an updated script file
- Save your page
- Upload your updated page(s) to your web site
- Upload your updated p7tpscripts.js file to your web site
Should you encounter any difficulties, please contact us.
The PVII Team