Accordion Panel Magic 4 (APM4) 4.1.5
Fixed issue on pages with multiple APM4 instances where disabling "Enble Responsive Conversion" option on one instance disables the Hamburger icon's ability to toggle the widget's visibility.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.0.8. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Install the extension using the Extension Manager
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7ap4 folder and delete the p7AP4scripts.js file inside
- Select your widget and open the interface as if you were going to edit it
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new script file
- Upload the revised p7ap4 folder to your server