Added ZXP installer format
ZXP installer now included for compatibility with Dreamweaver CC. Simply re-download your product and you will find a ZXP file that will enable you to install your product into Dreamweaver CC.
Tree Menu Magic 2 version 2.1.7
This is a Maintenance update
This release fixes a rare issue involving the current marker assignment removing the open class from a trigger. This issue only ocurred when the default script file was tweaked.
Also includes Version 2.1.6 Update
The animation engine was totally re-written to include smooth gliding up and down—as well as a new reveal right that slides in from the left. These animations can be combined. The Glide animation speed can now be set in the TMM2 interface.
All CSS has been optimized and updated and 2 new style themes were added.
Also includes Version 2.1.2 Update
Adds the following features, enhancements, and fixes:
- Preserves user-defined <a> tag attributes, such as "_target" or "rel"
- Fixed issue with double quotes in <a> tag text markup
- Fixed support for Advanced Current Marker for Template-base pages when the TMM2 system is in locked region
- Advanced IE DOM functions to initialize menu before page fully loads
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less than 2.1.7
To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest full version or upgrade version go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the MXP file: p7TMM2_217.mxp or, if you have purchased an upgrade from Tree Menu Magic 1, p7TMM2_217_upg.mxp
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
Updating existing Menus
- Locate the p7TMMscripts.js file inside your p7tmm folder and delete it.
- Open the page that contains your menu
- Click the Tree Menu Magic 2 icon or choose Modify :: Studio VII :: Modify Tree Menu Magic 2 by PVII
- The TMM2 user interface will open in Modify Mode
- Click OK
- The updated TMM2 system will automatically insert a new p7TMMscripts.js file.
- Save your page
- Repeat the process for any additional Web sites or folders you might want to update.
- Upload your new p7TMMscripts.js file to your web site. If you've updated more than one folder or site, make sure you upload the new script file for each.