[build 1.3.3] Added ZXP installer format
ZXP installer now included for compatibility with Dreamweaver CC. Simply re-download your product and you will find a ZXP file that will enable you to install your product into Dreamweaver CC.
Slide Show Magic v1.3.2 update
Fixes an image flicker caused by severe flaws in the Firefox rendering engine.
Also includes all prior updates:
- Optimizes the cross-fade animation routines for better performance.
- Allow Slide Shows to be inserted on Dreamweaver Template-based pages that were made with very old and outdated Dreamweaver versions.
- Updates Fireworks Auto Mode system to support large numbers of images being processed in a single session.
- Fixed issue in Modify Mode when source markup includes commented html.
- Optimized Import features
- Fixes minor positioning issue for delay slider control.
- Works around Safari bugs to ensure full initialization when the browser's back button is used to return to a Slide Show.
- Prevents the slide show from speeding up when using SSM URL parameters.
- Mitigates an IE Windows JPEG bug that, in rare cases, results in JPG images having missing pixels when a fade animation is used. Missing pixels are now replaced after the fade has completed.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less than 1.3.2
To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
To download the latest full version go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Install the extension using the Extension Manager
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
To update existing Slide Shows
- Locate the p7ssm folder that Slide Show Magic created. This folder will be inside the same folder that contains your Slide Show Magic page. Open the folder and locate the script file p7SSMscripts.js and delete it. Dreamweaver will warn you that this file is used by one or more pages. Click Yes when asked if you'd like to Delete Anyway.
- Open the page(s) that contain your Slide Show(s). Open the Slide Show Magic interface as if you were going to modify your Slide Show. When the interface opens, simply click OK. The system will write an updated script file to your p7ssm folder.
- Repeat the above 2 steps for any other Slide Shows you may have in different folders or sites.