Added ZXP installer format
ZXP installer now included for compatibility with Dreamweaver CC. Simply re-download your product and you will find a ZXP file that will enable you to install your product into Dreamweaver CC.
Pop Menu Magic 2 Build 1.5.3
Fixes occasional error message on unload in old versions of IE.
Also includes 1.5.0, 1.51 and 1.5.2 Updates
Version 1.5.0 Adds automated support for mobile device sub-menu access. Smartphones and tablets are supported automatically. Version 1.5.1 addresses revisions to the user guide and provides a minor script tweak.
Also includes 1.4.9 updates
Optimizes animation for the IE9 script engine.
Also includes 1.4.8 updates
- Includes 2 new Style Themes that tap into the power of CSS Level 3 to add rounded corners and Drop Shadows in modern browsers (IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome). Older browsers display a perfectly fine menu, just without the curves or shadows.
- Fixes an issue that caused unused menu style sheet links to remain in the page. All unused CSS links are now removed automatically.
Also includes 1.3.6 updates
of the Advanced Current Marker utility on child pages of Dreamweaver templates
Also includes 1.3.5 updates
- Preserves user-defined <a> tag attributes, such as "_target" or "rel"
- Fixed issue with double quotes in <a> tag text markup
- Added new option "Activate Trigger links", which allows the user to choose whether trigger links are active or null.
Also includes 1.3.4 updates
Advanced IE DOM functions to initialize menu before page fully loads.
Also includes 1.3.2 updates
DOM-based fast-load module for modern browers.
Also includes 1.3.1 updates
Version 1.3.1 fixes an incorrect IE7 conditional comment for the vertical See-Through Style Theme.
Also includes 1.3.0 updates
Version 1.3.0 provides additional workarounds for legacy browsers IE5 and IE5.5 Windows.
Also includes Build 1.2.9 updates
Version 1.2.9 fixed an issue with the Advanced Current Marker command. In the original shipping version, the system was not recognizing the presence of an existing Advance Current Marker and, therefore, not opening the command interface in Modify Mode.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less than 1.5.3
To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest full version or upgrade version, 1.5.3, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the MXP file: p7_PMM2_153.mxp or, if you have purchased an upgrade from Pop Menu Magic 1, p7_PMM2_153_upg.mxp
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
Updating existing Menus
- Locate the p7PMMscripts.js file inside your p7pmm folder and delete it.
- Open the page that contains your menu
- Click the Pop Menu Magic 2 icon or choose Modify :: Studio VII :: Modify Pop Menu Magic 2 by PVII
- The PMM2 user interface will open in Modify Mode
- Click OK
- The updated PMM2 system will automatically insert a new p7PMMscripts.js file.
- Save your page
- Repeat the process for any additional Web sites or folders you might want to update.
- Upload your new p7PMMscripts.js file to your web site. If you've updated more than one folder or site, make sure you upload the new script file for each.