Fixed issue with Stop control behavior not showing animated elements that have not yet completed their animation cycle. Using the Stop behavior will now work as expected.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.1.7. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Use your Adobe Extension Manager (CS6 or earlier) or PVII Extension Manager (All Creative Cloud Versions) to install the .ZXP or .MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7pch folder and delete thep7PCHscripts.js files inside
- Go to your page and open the PCH interface as if you were going to edit an existing animation
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new script file
- Upload the revised p7pch folder to your server
28-November-2018: Panache 1.1.6
Added new Reset behavior to Control Behavior suite.