Omni Panels (OPM) 1.1.7
Fixed link click issues with swipe enabled.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.1.5. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the installer file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7opm folder and delete the p7OPMscripts.jss file inside. Also delete all of your CSS files: p7OPM-01.css-p7OPM-07.css
- Select your widget and open the interface as if you were going to edit it
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create new script file
- Upload the revised p7opm folder to your server
24-October-2016: Omni Panels (OPM) 1.1.5
Added Open with All Panels Closed: A new phone option
18-August-2016: Omni Panels (OPM) 1.1.4
Fixed issues with Enable Swipe option not being properly assigned, and some options not sticking on edit.
02-August-2016: Omni Panels (OPM) 1.1.0
Revised Core CSS file to fix issue with No Padding option.