Magic Box (MBX) 1.2.9
Now disabling Top Offset box when in Fit Mode
Fixed Top Offset inspection issue when amount is zero or less
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.2.9 To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the installer file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
If you are updating from a version of Magic Box prior to 1.2.8, also perform the following steps:
- Locate the p7mbx folder and delete the p7MBXscripts.js file inside
- Select your widget and open the interface as if you were going to edit it
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new script file
- Upload the revised p7mbx folder to your server
1-Nov-2017: Magic Box (MBX) 1.2.8
- Added User Class option for root MBX element to facilitate custom targetted CSS customizations.
- Added Auto Close After X-Seconds feature.
- Fixed bottom margin jumping issue when using Top Offset option.
- Fixed issue with links in Description not working when Pause on MouseOver option is enabled.
- Fixed vertical positioning issues with Google Chrome and Android browsers.
10-November-2016: Magic Box (MBX) 1.2.6
Added Delay Timer option for "Launch on Page Load".
27-September-2016: Magic Box (MBX) 1.2.5
Updates scrolling code to support Windows Mobile (Windows Phone) 8 and higher. Also updated swipe to support Android 6.
24-February-2016: MBX 1.2.1
Fixes for IE Compatibility View Mode (IE7 emulation)
Fixed Image Link and Title disabled when Thumbnails are turned off issue
Fixed issue with image name filter in Import dialog
Fixed Modify issue with <li> and <a> tags in Description box
Now providing more vertical space for Description box in interface
Fixed minor syntax error in system style sheet
25-September-2015: MBX 1.1.8
Fixed occasional UI script error: dm undefined, when using Import facility, when the thumbnail option is selected and no thumbnails are assigned.
-added -webkit- support to all transitions & transforms
25-September-2015: MBX 1.1.7
Added Fit mode for image slides
Image slides can now be set so that their height nver exceeds that of the browser window (viewport). This option can be turned off (or on) for individual image slides.
Added Overlay mode for Descriptions and Captions
Descriptions and/or captions can now be set to overlap the top or bottom edge of the slide.
31-August-2015: MBX 1.1.3
- Added Control Behavior
- Click to close is now an option
- Added new CSS class for external trigger links
- Added LSM Conversion system
- Enhanced slide transitions when slides contain iframes
- Fixed iOS 8.4.1 double-tap issue