Image Gallery Magic v1.1.8 update
Includes these fixes and updates:
- Enhanced image preloading module
- Fixed error message concerning Caption Prefix
Also includes prior update (1.1.5) fixes and enhancements:
Maintenence release includes these fixes and enhancements: Updates Fireworks Auto Mode system to support large numbers of images being processed in a single session.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your version of Image Gallery Magic is less than 1.1.8
To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your Image Gallery Magic version number. If your current version is not 1.1.8, you need to download the 1.1.8 Update
To download the latest full version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Install the extension using the Extension Manager
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
Updating existing gallery pages necessary
- Locate the p7gsscripts.js file inside your p7gs folder and delete it.
- Open the page that contains your Gallery
- Click the Image Gallery Magic icon or choose Modify :: Studio VII :: Modify Image Gallery Magic by PVII
- The user interface will open in Modify Mode
- Click OK
- The updated system will automatically insert a new p7gsscripts.js file.
- Save your page
- Repeat the process for any additional Web sites or folders you might want to update.
- Upload your newp7gsscripts.js file to your web site. If you've updated more than one folder or site, make sure you upload the new script file for each.