Added ZXP installer format
ZXP installer now included for compatibility with Dreamweaver CC. Simply re-download your product and you will find a ZXP file that will enable you to install your product into Dreamweaver CC.
Elevator Panel Magic v2.1.5 update
- Added touch device support: second click launches linked page if there is a live link on a trigger
- Added fix for animation issue when using Google translate
This update also includes cumulative fixes
from all prior updates
- Fixed issue with "Ignore Url Parameters" Current Marker option
- Added workaround for problems caused if you use the third-party Mootools script library
- Fixed issue to now allow clicks on trigger to close open panel when mouseout close option is disabled
- Fixes for Firefox overflow bugs
- Allows running
of the Advanced Current Marker utility on child pages of Dreamweaver templates
- Animation refinements
- Enhanced onmousover and new onmouseout capabilities
- Link Current Marking
- Advanced Current Marker utility
- Updated CSS
- Updated IE Conditional Comments
- Compatibility hooks for Megavator Menus (available for separate purchase as an add-on component to Elevator Panel Magic)
- Adds Always Keep One Panel Open option—This will set up your widget so that at least one panel is always open
- Adds Safari/Firefox Back Button Fix—Safari and some versions of Firefox use a rendering shortcut (to make their browser appear faster than it is) by failing to fully re-initialize scripts when accessing a page via the browser's history feature (back or forward buttons).
- Provides support for IE5 Mac—The widget is now functional in IE5 Mac.
- Fixed animation issue for Elevators contained inside hidden DIVs.
- Fixed issue when using URL paramaters to open panels with multiple EPM widgets on the same page
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less than 2.1.5 To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number. If your current version is less than 2.1.5, you need to install the Update.
Download the Updater
Go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
Installing your Product
- Install the extension using the Extension Manager
- Accept or click "Yes to All" to accept all overwrite prompts
When the installation is complete, a dialog will inform you that you must close and re-start Dreamweaver in order for the changes to take effect.
- Click the OK button.
You should now see the extension listed in the Extension Manager.
- Close and restart Dreamweaver to initialize the extension.
Updating existing Elevator Panel Magic Deployments
To take advantage of the new options and features, you will need to replace the p7EPMscripts.js file linked to your page. By default, this file is inside the p7epm folder at the same level as your page.
Updating the EPM script
- Delete the script file
- When Dreamweaver reports it is being used and would you like to "Delete Anyway?", click Yes
- Open the page that contains your Elevator widget
- Place your cursor inside one of its panels and then open the Elevator interface, as if you were going to edit your widget
- Simply click OK
The system will generate a new, updated script file and new conditional comments. Save your page, then upload the page and the new script file to your Web server.